- What is the Youtube 1980 Missile Game?
- How to play the Youtube 1980 Missile Game
- The origins of the Youtube 1980 Missile Game
- How the Youtube 1980 Missile Game has evolved over time
- The different Easter eggs hidden within the Youtube 1980 Missile Game
- The benefits of playing the Youtube 1980 Missile Game
- The drawbacks of playing the Youtube 1980 Missile Game
- The future of the Youtube 1980 Missile Game
The 1980 Missile Game is a game created by YouTube user TheDudeAbides. It was uploaded on October 9th, 2018 and has over 7 million views to date.
The youtube 1980 easter egg is a game that you can play on YouTube. It is an Easter egg from the movie WarGames.
This Video Should Help:
Do you remember playing Missile Command on your Commodore 64? If not, it’s time to check out YouTube 1980 for some retro gaming fun. In this game, you control a missile and must destroy the enemy missiles before they reach your base. Google in 1998 has some great Easter egg content if you’re looking for inspiration. Finally, if you’re interested in the future of Google Easter eggs, be sure to check out Youtube Easter eggs 2022!
What is the Youtube 1980 Missile Game?
The YouTube 1980 Missile Game Easter Egg is a hidden game that can be found on the Google-owned video sharing website. The game is a reference to the classic arcade game Missile Command, and can be accessed by clicking on the screen during certain videos from the era.
Once the game is activated, players must use their mouse to destroy incoming missiles, before they reach and explode the city below. The game ends when either the player runs out of lives, or the city is destroyed.
While it may not be as popular as some of YouTube’s other Easter Eggs, such as the Rickroll or Goat Simulator, the 1980 Missile Game provides a fun way to kill some time while watching old videos from yesteryear.
How to play the Youtube 1980 Missile Game
1. Go to YouTube and search for “1980 Missile Command.”
2. Click on the first result, which should be a video called ” Missle Command Arcade Gameplay (1980)”
3. Watch the video for a few seconds to get a feel for the game. Then, pause it.
4. Right-click anywhere on the video and select “Inspect.” A new window should pop up.
5. In the new window, find the line of code that says
. Directly below that, add this code:
style=”position:absolute; left: 0px; top: 0px;”
6. Close the Inspect window and press play on the video again. You should now see a yellow box in the top left corner of the screen with some controls inside of it.
7a. If you’re using a computer, use your mouse to move the cursor over to the yellow box and click on it. Then, use your mouse to click on one of the buttons inside of it (either 1 or 2). Hold down your mouse button to charge up your shot, then release it to fire! Try to hit as many targets as you can before they reach the bottom of the screen and explode!
7b If you’re using a phone or tablet, tap anywhere onscreen once to make the yellow box appear, then tap one of buttons inside of it (either 1 or 2). Tap and hold to charge up your shot, then release to fire! Try to hit as many targets as you can before they reach bottom of screen and explode!
The origins of the Youtube 1980 Missile Game
The game is a replica of the classic arcade game Missile Command, which was released in 1980. In the game, players must defend their city from incoming missiles by shooting them down with a limited supply of ammunition. The game became popular for its simple gameplay and addictive nature.
In 1998, Google released a version of the game as an Easter egg on its homepage. To play the game, users had to type in “google easter eggs” into the search bar and click on the first result. The game was later removed from the homepage but can still be accessed by typing in “youtube easter eggs 2022”.
The Youtube 1980 Missile Game is a fun Easter egg that pays homage to a classic arcade game. It’s a great way to kill some time and test your reflexes. So next time you’re feeling nostalgic or just want to procrastinate, give it a try!
How the Youtube 1980 Missile Game has evolved over time
The Youtube 1980 Missile Game is a classic game that has been around for decades. It’s a simple yet addicting game that requires players to defend their base from an onslaught of missiles. The goal is to destroy as many missiles as possible before they reach the base and cause destruction.
Over the years, the game has undergone some changes and improvements. For example, in 1998, Google released a version of the game that was playable in its search engine. This version of the game was much more challenging than the original and required players to use their mouse to control a cursor and intercept the missiles.
In 2022, Youtube released an Easter egg version of the game that could be accessed by typing in certain keywords into the search bar. This version of the game was even more challenging than the previous one and featured new graphics and sound effects.
Overall, the Youtube 1980 Missile Game has evolved significantly over time, becoming more challenging and exciting with each new release.
1. If you type in “google in 1998” into the search bar, the game will take you back to what Google looked like in 1998.
2. If you type in “youtube easter eggs 2022” into the search bar, the game will show you a list of all the Easter eggs that will be hidden within YouTube in 2022.
3. If you type in “google easter eggs” into the search bar, the game will show you a list of all the Easter eggs that are currently hidden within Google.
4. If you type in “easter egg google trick” into the search bar, the game will show you a list of all the Easter egg tricks that are currently available on Google.
The benefits of playing the Youtube 1980 Missile Game
1. It’s a great way to procrastinate
2. It’s a great way to relieve stress
3. It’s a great way to improve your hand-eye coordination
4. It’s a great way to bond with friends or family members
The drawbacks of playing the Youtube 1980 Missile Game
Although the game is amusing and nostalgic, there are some potential drawbacks to playing it. Firstly, the game is quite difficult and may take some time to master. Secondly, the graphics are not particularly impressive by today’s standards. Finally, the game lacks any real depth or replay value.
The future of the Youtube 1980 Missile Game
In 1978, a game called Missile Command was released. The object of the game is to defend six cities from incoming missiles. The player does this by using a cursor to target and destroy the missiles.
The game was popular enough that in 1980, an arcade version was released. This version of the game is notable for its use of vector graphics, which were cutting edge at the time. The player controls a turret that can rotate around a central point, and must shoot at incoming missiles.
The game was so popular that it spawned several sequels over the years. In 1998, Google released a version of the game as an Easter egg. To access it, type “Google in 1998” into the search bar.
Since then, Google has hidden several other Easter eggs within the search engine. Type “Youtube easter eggs 2022” into YouTube’s search bar and you’ll be taken to a page with a list of all the Easter eggs hidden on the site.
It’s clear that both Google and YouTube have a fondness for Missile Command, and it’s likely that we’ll see more Easter eggs related to the game in future years.
The “text adventure” is a game that was released on Youtube in 1980. It’s a text-based game where you have to select commands from the command line and type them into the text box.